Volunteers are the backbone of any event and we need a bunch of great people to help make the Fort Langley Beer + Food Festival a success. Perks include special year long discounts at the Trading Post Brewing Company and a great Volunteer Appreciation Party.
We're looking for people who have some or all of these attributes:
- Enthusiastic outgoing personality
- Craft beer enthusiast
- Problem solver
- Passionate about Fort Langley
- Helpful attitude
Here’s what is in it for you!
- Entrance to the festival before or after your shift
- 9 tokens ($15) worth of food at the festival*
- 2 beers or vouchers for beers at the end of your shift
- Invitation to our after party from 5-6:30
- Fort Langley Food and Beer Volunteer T shirt
- Chance to become a “Trading Post Ambassador” and be the first to be notified of upcoming opportunities
- “Trading Post Ambassador” points earned per hour with our volunteer program
*only for volunteers working Shift 2
Here are the volunteer time shifts available. Please indicate your preferred time slot below. Please note that you my be scheduled for a different shift if your preferred shift is already full.
SHIFT 1 - SET UP 9am-12pm
Preparing the site by putting up signage; helping breweries set up tents, haul kegs, etc.; help food trucks get set up with power; ice delivery to each brewery; garbage station set up; rinse water delivery to each brewery; set up sound equipment; setting up tents chairs and equipment; stage set up
SHIFT 2 - HANDS ON DURING FESTIVAL 11:30am-5pm
Assisting breweries at their tents, keeping the site tidy and garbage free, answering questions, assisting with parking, selling and accepting tokens (if you have Serving It Right)
SHIFT 3 - TAKE DOWN 6:30-9pm
Take down tents, tables and chairs; pack up and haul kegs for breweries; load up trucks with rental equipment; remove garbage and recycling; take down stage; pack up sound equipment
If you're interested in being a volunteer and you're 19+, fill out the contact form below.